Microblading Healing Process
Trust the process
Healed microblading results are the most beautiful and natural looking way to enhance eyebrows, but the path leading to those anticipated healed results can be a little bit surprising. In addition to following the microblading aftercare instructions, understanding the microblading healing process is essential to avoid undue worry and stress while going through the different stages of healing.
When it comes to understanding the microblading healing process, the best way to start is by emphasizing the word “process.” Since microblading involves cutting into the skin, clearly there’s going to be a healing process, just as there is for any other wound. However, unlike those other wounds, the fine cuts made by microblading are expected to heal in a way that the healed microblading results mimic the appearance of natural eyebrow hair; which heightens the concern for correctly healed results for anyone going through the healing process.
There are stages of the healing process that can cause many, especially those who aren’t prepared with what to expect, to wonder if eyebrow microblading was a mistake. To help reduce the drama, the microblading healing process is described below:
*Please note: everyone heals differently so these times are only a general guideline.
Microblading Healing Timeline
- Eyebrows look amazing immediately after microblading appointment
- Pigment gradually gets darker through out the day
- Pigment reaches darkest level on day two
- Light scabbing develops where microblading strokes occurred
- Scabbing from microblading strokes begin to peel and flake off, sometimes revealing no definite, visible color in skin
- Pigment in skin continues to oxidize and microbladed strokes begin to reappear in color intended from the beginning, but some strokes come back looking patchy
- Eyebrows fully healed and ready to undergo the finishing effects of touch-up appointment
- Beautiful eyebrow enhancement/transformation is complete after final touch-up
Microblading touch-up appointment
Gorgeous microblading results are best achieved by dismissing any doubts while undergoing the healing stages of microblading, and continuing to follow the microblading aftercare instructions. Not only is healing a process, but microblading itself is as well. The initial microblading appointment is essential for laying a good foundation, but the final touch up appointment is where the process is completed. Trust the process!
Utah usually takes fairly quickly to popular beauty trends and it's been no different with microblading. The popularity of beauty trends usually depend mostly on the results they can deliver, and Brows by Whitney results exemplify some of the best microblading in Utah. Book an appointment with Brows by Whitney to take your eyebrows to a new level of beauty.